Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Project Life- February 3-9, 2014- DIGITAL

So here is my Project Life layout for February 3-9, 2014. Yes, I said 2014! It is 100% digital.


I did not pay a dime for anything used on this layout. Becky Higgins has the Project Life digital template FREE on her website, so I thought I would give it a whirl.

I found it much easier to include journaling to my photos. Overall it has taken me about 3 hours to do this layout. It is my first week and my digital supplies are a bit of a mess and I don't know what I have. I am imagining it will go much faster next week. I am struggling on how to add ticket stubs or lack of adding them. Feels weird to just throw them away! Maybe I will keep a small envelope for things like that. I also am struggling on what to do for weeks that have more photos. Don't really have an "add an insert" option.

So what do you think? Do I go digital for 2014? Thinking I am digging that the album will take up less space and I will have more time for other crafty goodness.

1 comment:

  1. Nice job Tiffany! I started going digital in 2013 and am so excited about having 2014 as my first full digital year so I can print a book at the end! I take photos or scan in the little extra things like ticket stubs and then I keep them in a shoebox of 'paper memories' in my attic. I try to keep only the ones I really love but I know that if there's a fire, it's not a big deal, I have it all digitally!

    ReplyDelete